
Fall Classic... the MLB Playoffs. I actually really like the baseball playoffs. I pay attention to baseball more than Adam through out the season (Ryan always has his eye on the Pirates) but rarely sit and watch random games. I will watch the Mets when they are on, occasionally the Pirates, if I get them over here - but will mainly catch the highlights on SportsCenter and watch the standings.
But the playoffs I will watch as much as I can. I always gain a rooting interest, by feel. Kind of how Adam chooses his teams in the NCAA tournament. The last couple years, I have wanted the Astros to pull through, mainly to see Bagwell and Biggio win a World Series. Anyway, this year the Mets have made the playoffs - so I don't have to choose some other team.
I think they are ripe for the picking though. No Pedro, and they haven't played a meaningful game in about a month. I wouldn't be surprised if the Didgers knocked them off.
For the American League, I will be rooting for anyone playing the Yankees.
No comments:
Post a Comment