Atlanta at Detroit-Detroit- (upset special) Detroit is coming off of a bye week and Atlanta, I think, has over performed the last couple weeks. Marinelli used to help Tampa Bay shut down Vick. Martz knows Atlanta's D....
Cincinnati at Baltimore-Cincy - I;m not sure if it's because I don't belive Baltimore is that good, or that Cincy is as bad as they have played recently - or a combination of the 2.
Dallas at Washington-Dallas - I'm not a believer in Romo yet, but I think I could line up my 2 nephews and 5 cousins against the Skins and they would give them a tough game right now.
Green Bay at Buffalo-Buffalo - I flipped a coin.
Houston at N.Y. Giants -N.Y. Giants - a no brainer- and the Giants will have to win these "you're supposed to win" games if they want to stay atop the East
Kansas City at St. Louis -St. Louis - They seem to be monsterous at home... much like the team they are playing when they are at home, and Bulger is one of the most under recognized QBs in the league.
Miami at Chicago-Chicago - I would put the over/under on Chicago getting turnovers around the same as I would on how many points Miami will score - 6
New Orleans at Tampa Bay -N.O. - Tampa Bay has been pesky, but New Orleans has been better. The way the Saints rebound from last week will say a lot about how they are going to finish the season.
Tennessee at Jacksonville -Jacksonville - Vince Young could go over 300 yards passing...for the season (ok he has almost 600 yards, but that wouldn't have been funny)
Minnesota at San Francisco -Minnesota - San Fran has been much tougher this year especially at home, but I don't see Minnesota fading so fast.
Cleveland at San Diego -Sandy Eggo - LT and Rivers vs Frye and Droughns...hmmm. Actually, I like the way the Browns are headed, they just still aren't very good.
Denver at Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh (upset special 2) - This has the feel of a good Steeler game so people will talk about the Steelers and "will they make a run?" for a week before they choke against the Saints
Indianapolis at New England-Indy - I try not to bet that a streak will end. Indy is a great regular season team.
Monday
Oakland at Seattle-Seattle - Seneca Wallace plays so well that Al Davis will offer him a contract for next year immediately after the game
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment