Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sexy time? High Five!

I am completely sick of 2 things. Borat, and Michigan vs. Ohio State. You can't turn on the TV without seeing one of these 2 things over the past couple weeks. Both are over-hyped and over-killed. And I am so sick of seeing them.



Borat, a character played by Sacha Baron Cohen, is on every talk show being interviewed as Borat. So these people are not interviewing Sacha - but Borat, as if he were a real guy. This is idiotic to me, as it just gives Cohen an excuse to act like an ass. I don't find the Borat character very funny simply because it seems that all he tries to do is create awkward moments (like when he asked Matt Lauer if he could go 'make in toilet.') I mean can this guy be any more "Yakov Smirnov?" And I didn't like that guy either. "Is nice? High five!"


The Michigan vs. Ohio State game is worse - because we don't even know if it will be a good game. I mean, it probably will. It's #1 vs. #2 and blah, blah, blah, but the last time we had #1 vs. #2 (OSU and Texas earlier this year) the game wasn't so close. I am not rooting for either team. I am rooting for either a blowout, or that the ground opens up and swallows both teams and the stadium. Take them straight to Hell... now that will have lived up to the hype.

No comments: