I think science tells me that when a now element is introduced into an existing environment, the reaction of the environment is to reject the element. That is the way I feel about the Baltimore Ravens. The environment is my own personal world, and about a year ago - Rachael and I moved over here to Maryland. SInce then I have been bombarded by Ravens. Ravens on the radio, and on the television and I am rejecting it.
Every weekend I sit down to watch football, and am forced to watch the Ravens, and the Ravens only because all other games are blacked out... unless we go to a sports bar. My favorite team is the Lions (insert laughter here) - and have only had the opportunity to see them play against Philly (it's close to here) Indy (on Thanksgiving) and I will get to see them play Green Bay today. Not that they will win, but still....
Sometimes it's so bad I must resort to watching whatever maraton they're showing on MTV (Battle of the Sexes, Newlyweds, Pimp My Ride, etc.) to kill time, because the Ravens are on... unless it's a good game. Which is what I had last week and to top it off the Bengals beat the Ravens in the final seconds. This week they are trouncing Eli Manning and the Giants, and I am just biding time until the Lions come on.
This leaves time for me to do some wedding things...
It's funny sometimes the way people do things. She files things away in a notebook and I keep everything on the computer. And the ironic thing is; neither of us would be considered "organized."
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment