Ok. This is the best thing my bank has ever done for me...
I received an offer called "Keep the Change." Here's how it works: Every time I use my debit card for a purchase, the bank will round up the purchase and deposit that amount into my savings. For example, I go buy something for $21.45. The bank will delete $22.00 from my account and deposit the .65 into my savings account. It's the equivalent of emptying my pocket change into a jar.
Now here's the best part - for the first 3 months, the bank will match the money 100%. So if I save $10.00, the bank deposits another $10.00 into my account. After the first 3 months, the bank will match 5% of my "Keep the Change" savings. It's free money! How is that ever a bad thing? Since we use the debit card for a lot of purchases, it makes sense. Especially if they are going to give us free money.
And who am I to turn down free money?
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment