Quick story...
We were sitting at a light. Near our apartment. One car in front of us, a car beside us and a police car beside the car in front of us. We're sitting there and the car in front of us begins to move. So I go for a brief second while looking up at the light, and noticed - it was still red. I said, out loud, "What are you doing? The light is still red. Don't you see the cop car..." Before I could finish my question to the driver in another car, the policeman had his lights on and stopped the guy.
I flashback to my childhood and remember all the stupid things I did, that were promptly followed by the question from my mother - "What were you thinking?" I know the answer I gave most of the time was; "I don't know." I hope that was the first question the cop asked. I would have loved to hear that answer too.
I had to change lanes, and as we passed the kid looked dejected. Little did we know that we would make jokes about him and laugh at him the rest of the way home.
Monday, May 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment