One of my friends and I were talking the other night about destiny. Does it exist? I say yes - he says no. Though I didn't bring it up at the time, I think I have found definitive proof that destiny does exist. You may ask: How did you do it? Did you find the answer in physics or science? How big was the study group for this grand experiment?
Well, it wasn't as complicated as all that. I found the answer in commercials. That's right. More specifically - commercials for movies.
Each movie commercial has one thing in common: a voice over guy with with a deep voice that is able to create anticipation. People who are born with this voice are destined to be voice-over guys. I know this because you don't encounter them anywhere else.
I have never gone through a drive thru and heard the voice-over guy take my order. ("That'll be one Whopper... the most intense taste this summer and it is.... $1.99!). I have never heard a voice-over guy real estate agent ("a two car garage has enough room for.... a work area!). You don't encounter him in Insurance, or banking. Why? Because they were destined to be movie voice-over guys.
100% proof. The defense rests.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment