I decided today, that if I owned a bar I would name the establishment "Therapy."
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to Therapy."
"Oh yeah? Do you think it'll get your head straight?"
"Hope not..."
"What did you do last night?"
"I went to Therapy."
"How was it?"
"It was great, it was Ladies Night, and there was a Wet T-Shirt contest."
"Who is your therapist?"
You get the point...
On another note:
Ok, let's say that you are a fat, fat man. You put on a shirt. Uh-oh, your belly literally hangs out of the bottom of the shirt to the point your belly button is showing. What is the thought process after that? How do you justify to yourself that it's either okay, or not that bad?
You've seen one, right? I mean some of them aren't even that fat. The shirt is just too small for them. I can't imagine looking in the mirror and saying, "I don't think anyone will notice." I mean they have to notice themselves, don't they? How much shorter would it have to be before they don't leave the house?
This type of thing fascinates me. I know that there are people out there that wear odd clothing - and that's their style. If you are into something, then wear it, but something like this is a universal faux pas, yes?
Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm wrong. I just always though that the people who could get away with their shirts being short a) were female and b) did not have a belly that protrudes over their pants (by the way - both have to be true... I have seen overweight women with the same issue, and it's not attractive either).
There are somethings that I just find a tiny but frightening... this is one. Another is people who stare just a little too much.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Trent,
There is a bar/club here in Charlotte called Therapy.
JC
Post a Comment