Movie Review -
Garden State - Don't rent it... it's actually 'Scary Movie 3.'
Kidding. We went and rented 'Garden State' over the weekend. We had gone out to dinner, got home got ready for bed and I opened up the case to find - you guessed it - 'Scary Movie 3.' How disappointing. I felt like when Della Reese tells Fred Sanford in 'Harlem Nights' that her mouth was all ready for some orange juice and there was just a swallow left in the container (Sanford delivers a classic movie line here by saying "Well then, swallow it and shut the f___ up, bitch!" )
We did not watch the movie. I took it back, and got the real one... haven't watched it yet either.
How often does Sean Coombs (aka Puffy, aka Puff Daddy, aka P. Diddy, aka Diddy) change his name? Every time he feels his star fading. Try having this conversation:
"Hey, did he change his name?"
"No he just changed it."
"Did he?"
"Yeah, Diddy."
"That's what I just asked: Did he?"
"Huh?"
"Forget it."
All because a guy wanted to change his name to a childhood euphemism for 'urinate.' Was it worth it?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment